Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sick Day

Of course it would happen. I must have mentioned to someone that I hadn't been sick in a long time; therefore, it happened. I spent last night with a terrible sore throat and sandpaper cough. I sneezed half my head off. I'd post a picture, but it would gross you out.

I've been in bed all day today. The trash cans surrounding me are filled to the brim with wadded up facial tissues. Ka-chooooooo. Ah-chooooooo. A couple of empty boxes, adorned with white and pink flowers on a pale blue background--hummingbirds flittering from flower to flower-- peek out from under all the tissues. Does a decorative box mean that the tissues are better than those in a plain box?

Got to get better for work tomorrow. So, this post is short. Like this cold, I hope.

No comments: