Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Cruise Countdown


It isn't fair to say that I have begun our cruise countdown, because I have been counting down since we stepped off the NCL Star in January... maybe I can say I have begun the final countdown.

In a couple of days it will be less than two months until our next cruise. I am ready. I am more than ready. Already, I am thinking about what pictures I want to take, what I might want to buy in Mexico, and downloading maps of the towns we will visit.

I have gone to the San Diego port web cam every day since we booked the trip and watch as the Elation comes and goes on its journeys. I have seen the ship from the camera eye view, but not the port from the ships eye view.

I need some fresh shrimp, tres leches, and to see the sights and hear the sounds of Todos Santos and La Paz, two of the ports that we've not been to yet.

Can't wait...

No comments: