Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Exciting News For Me

With holiday shopping and sickness I haven't been doing my daily writing in this blog. Even without things happening, it is hard coming up with ideas to write about, that's for sure. I take my hat off to those who do it on a daily basis no matter what.

Exciting news for me, I will be starting my new job on the 31st. My new job will let me travel, hooray. I miss being able to have a change of scenery every few months and being able to fly.

I have been hitting the books trying to reincarnate the knowledge I once had, and will need again, to do my new job. It is actually a combination of the job I've been doing for most of my career and the job I have been learning for the last year. I will be a training instructor for some very high tech communication equipment.

Lots of learning involved, which I've missed these last few months.

So, I will be travelling again, quite frequently, and will share what I see and think about new places of interest here in the blog.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. It was nice here. Plenty of snow and lots of love. Being around family was great. Merry Christmas to all.

No comments: