Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Losing The Weight Battle

This trip has not been good on my weight. I planned on taking charge of my body and getting back on the weight loss track while I was here. I've failed.

I am afraid to step on a scale. I have definitely gained a lot.

I don't understand why I could do it for two years and then just give up on myself. Maybe it was the support of my sweet wife that helped the most.

I tell myself I am not going to eat anything that is not good for me. I plan, and plan, and plan. But when it comes to meal time I give in. Then I beat myself up over it.

It is a horrible feeling to not be in control; to just watch yourself dig a hole.

It is my goal to find out what I have to do to get my mind back into the healthy eating mode and to get my walking in while on the road.

Stay tuned.

No comments: