Thursday, January 03, 2008

Iowa Caucus

Today is the big day in Iowa. Reports will be coming in soon on the tube. I am not really a political being. I don't even totally understand the caucus idea, even with all the news people trying to explain it to us all.

My only hope is to get candidates who really care about the future of our country. I have a real dislike for politics, because the only people that I think benefit from politics are the politicians.

I love our free country, watching what happens in the world of politics scares me. Politicians: I don't care about who you are married to, your heritage, or your religion. I care about your true beliefs about our country and our freedom. Your heritage and your religion are important parts of your character, but they are not YOU.

Your values must be impeccable. Step up for America.

No comments: