Saturday, January 05, 2008

Exciting Times

These are exciting times for me. The opportunity to learn, on my new job, has been tremendous fun. And with the system as complicated as it is, there will be much more opportunities.

I love to learn.

I would be a perpetual college student, if it weren't for tests and grades. I love the discovery and then absorbing part of the learning process. I crave the reading and researching portions. I can't wait for the discussions with others about the subject. I just hate having to take tests and being compared to others by the infamous bell curve.

I never was one for competition. Competing for grades included.

This time around, the Internet has been an added benefit. When I come across a concept or word I don't understand, it's Google time. I can usually find all I need to know in seconds, right from my laptop keyboard.

The day I stop learning, is the day I stop breathing.

And now I get an additional bonus--I get to teach others. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: