Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me?

A 12 hour old Krispy Kreme donut, a YooHoo chocolate drink, and an ice cream sandwich; my birthday celebration.

Pork bulgogy and several assorted kim chi dishes at A-Ri-Rang Korean Restaurant in South Augusta; my birthday dinner.

Both; alone.

It was great to hear from family, kids, and my sweetheart throughout the day. Birthdays are mean't to be spent around those you love. The last two years, ironically, I have been in Georgia for my birthday. Atlanta last year and Augusta this year. Maybe next year I can arrange to be at home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sweetie! I'm going to INSIST that we spend your next birthday together!

I miss you, love you, let's see... 4 days 'til you're home! The best Mother's Day present EVER!

Love you!

Always yours,

M

Anonymous said...

Hey Brother,

I'm enjoying your blog. I had no idea you were so important.

Happy Belated,

Marie

HiTekRider said...

The blog entries aren't as often as I would like. Sometimes I go a couple days with nothing to say. Of course, a lot of times what I say on the blog is pretty lame too :)
Thanks for reading and the comment.

Love you and wish we all were closer geographically (is that a word?}

The Wanderer

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun that you can be here fro everything except your birthday and fathers day? That's ok, at least you get money for being gone, and we never have anything exciting. I hope you are enjoying traveling as much as you can. Love you daddy