Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Snowstorm Has Arrived

The first snowstorm of November has arrived and that usually means a traffic-headache filled commute. Since the weather people guessed that the storm would hit about the time of the evening commute - I planned for it. First thing in the morning I told the boss I was out of there as soon as the storm started to roll in.

I checked the weather radar web site throughout the day and raced home just in front of the storm. I left work in snow and arrived home, 50 miles later, in sunshine. Great planning. Of course the storm caught up with me, but I could now watch it out the living room window.

Snow and snowstorms during the commute are not my favorite thing. I am a warm weather man, but I love Utah and will put up with it. The good thing about the snowy season is that it is also Christmas music season! I do love to listen to Christmas music to and from work. Yes, that is me you see singing along with the songs. Don't tell anyone! Tis the season!

No comments: