Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Night At Big Johns




Friday night dinner at Big Johns Restaurant. Cheese Ramen and Cheeseburger Steak Dinner. It is hard to find a restaurant after work that is close enough to walk to that has English menus and tables. It is a guessing game and sitting on the floor for most Korean restaurants. So places like Big Johns are popular for us Americans without anywhere else to gather and eat. There are only six tables in Big John's and the family, since they live there, was eating dinner at one of them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, is that an individually wrapped cheese slice on those things? Sure didn't see any of THAT in Japan. Thanks for posting. Now I can go back to the DAC madness with something else to think about.

Norm said...

Hey John. Wish they had a "Big John's" in Japan for us when we were there. I still have vivid memories you your answer to my question about what you ordered at McDonalds. Your response was "I'm not sure, but I think I ordered two of them". I laugh histerically(sp?) remembering that evening. Hope you are enjoying your travels. Norm