Friday, February 01, 2008

Coming Home

It's time to go home. Tomorrow we fly home. It has been a good trip. Not much happenng during the off hours, but the training went really well.

You never know what you will miss when you decide to take on a job that requires being away from home for extended periods of time.

It has been hard to be away from my lovely wife, she is my best friend and not a day goes by that I don't think about her. It has been difficult to be away from the support network of friends, family, and coworkers.

The Internet has been key to my survival. Being able to have email and IM conversations with family and friends is great. IM will be especially important when I travel overseas. I am thankful for this great tool.

Last but not least (I am full of cliches), this blog has helped me to express myself and not feel so alone.

All is well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you...miss you...can't wait to have you home!

Love you,

Me