Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Candy Hunt Is On


Started the hunt for Korean candy for the kids back home. I always have to bring candy and gum home to my kids when I go overseas. They have their Japanese favorites and some of what I have gathered so far look a lot like their favorites (if only I could read the Korean labels to tell what they are).

Was able to make it a few doors down the street for dinner last night--the American Restaurant--where their rules are:
1st: Very Clean
2nd: Delicious Food
3rd: Customer Service











And if you doubt that, they even post them on the wall for all to see.








I had the BBQ chicken and rice dish with a cherry juice and coke.
It was very good. I hope that I can get something more Korean as I venture in to town tomorrow on a picture taking outing.
In the US rice is the last thing I would ever order on a menu. In Asia I can't wait to eat it. Japanese and Korean rice is so succulent I love it.

No comments: