Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baltimore Aquarium





Marj and I made an early morning visit to the Baltimore Aquarium. Their web site said that showing up on a Saturday in August without tickets purchased in advance from the web site was not a good idea. With this in mind, we made sure we were there at 9 am when they opened and since we were not going to the dolphin show we were able to get in.

This was my third aquarium this year. I think the Atlanta Aquarium was my favorite because of the Beluga whales, but watching the dolphins play underwater in Baltimore was a real treat. The sharks were magnificent too.

My major disappointment was in my camera work. I just couldn't get the lighting to play fare and so I got a lot of fuzzy pictures. Do you know how hard it is to take pictures of fast moving fish through dirty plexiglass?

Here are pictures of a few of the ones I was able to catch in my viewfinder.

No comments: