Sunday, July 27, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ball Game











I spent Sunday afternoon at Orioles Park at Camden Yards. The Angels and the Orioles were playing the last game of their three game series. The Angels took the first two and it looked like the third would be easy since the Orioles were on a 5 game losing skid and hadn't won a Sunday game since April. Wrong. Final score:Orioles 5 Angels 2.
As usual my wonderful wife got me the best seat in the house. This park is the most beautiful of those I have been to. It was an absolute pleasant experience even though there was a rain delay and parts of the game were played in rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the perfect day for a baseball fan, eh, sweetie! I love you, John...and am so very glad you got to have the "Camden Yard" experience! Even though we're Angels fans, I'm glad to "birdmen" won today!

Love you,

M

Kelli said...

I sent your link to Mark so he could check out your pictures of Charm City. He enjoyed them and saw some places he remembered. Thanks for sharing.

And YAY!!! Tomorrow Marj is flying in!!! You guys have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Kelli said...

Blog about your weekend, please. The suspense is killing me.